ConstitutionThe District is a company established in May 2007 under the Australian Commonwealth Corporations Act 2000 and registered as a company limited by guarantee with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission [ASIC].
The Rotary Clubs within the geographic area of the District are the Members of the Company and control the company through general meetings help in conjunction with District Conferences, District Assemblies and District Rotary Foundation Seminars - all in accordance with the Constitution.
The Board of Directors comprises:
- District Governor:
- District Governor Elect:
- District Governor Nominee:
- Secretary and Administration Officer:
- Chairman, Finance Committee:
- Immediate Past District Governor:
- The Company will lodge statutory returns as required by ASIC.