The Rotary Foundation offers many ways for you to help further its mission.
Some of the available planned giving options are Life Income Agreements and Bequests.
Have you ever thought about making a contribution to The Rotary Foundation during your lifetime but were concerned about outliving your resources, meeting family obligations, or preparing for retirement? With careful planning, it is possible to enjoy the advantages of a life income gift and turn appreciated assets into an income for yourself or others. Life income agreements are one way to make a significant charitable contribution during your lifetime while furthering your financial plans and security.
- Annual payments for you or another beneficiary
- Immediate federal income tax deduction
- Potential estate tax savings Increased income from low-yield assets
- Avoidance or reduction of capital gains taxes on gifts of appreciated assets
- Opportunity to be recognized as a Major Donor to The Rotary Foundation
- Satisfaction in knowing that your contribution will make a difference in many lives